Sunday, May 27, 2007

Home

So Music in May was a blast! It always is. This year I met some really cool people there. I don't think we did as good as last year, however, but it was still superb. It was much better with Ida there, even if she was mad at me on the last day. It really aggravated me that people didn't follow the director at all, and that so many guys were off, but whatever. That is the past now. The dance was fun. The food was good.

Oh Yeah! Our Mount Angel concert was on Thursday. I think it went very well. We had only a few minor mistakes. My voice started to wear out in the last 30 seconds of the Isaiah though. I just told myself, "This is your last high school concert, and you are not gonna screw up," and I didn't any more. It was sad though, in the last song it really hit me that this would be the last time I sang in the Cascade High school choir with all the awesome people in it and most of all under the direction of Mr. van Bronkhorst. My eyes started watering a bit, and I was telling myself, "Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry." I managed to keep it to teary, watery eyes. LOL. It was very sad though.


The My Chemical Romance concert was amazing if anyone wanted to know. The Bled, who opened for them, was awesome as well!

I am going to see Pirates 3 today! It is so exciting! People said that it was really good and I have been like, "DUH!"

So yeah, that is all for now.

Ta Ta!

No comments: