I finally beat Guitar Hero 2 on Hard mode today! YEAH! This made me happy. OOOH! Tomorrow is my last day of work for like a week! Thats pretty exciting. By the way, Everyone should pick up the new Linkin Park album, Minutes to Midnight. It is really good.
Hmmm. I miss my laptop. It won't be back for like another week. I need it! This desktop is WAY to slow! Plus, I don't have any of my good programs like Photoshop CS3! I can't photoshop anything! It's like HELL! ......LOL
Well. It seems that Robin Williams is gaining popularity again. I just saw a preview for a new movie of his. It could be funny,but who knows. Anyhoo I was about to say that I am going to bed now until I was interrupted by that darned preview. So I will say it now. I am going to bed. I have got my new blog days planned. Every Sunday and either Tuesday or Wednesday I will write a new blog. So that is something for all you guys (read: the one person that reads my blogs) to look forward to.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment