Tuesday, May 15, 2007

It's been a few days...


Yeah. It has. I am trying not to blog too much; more like about 2 times a week. I have been pretty occupied with something though. I just bought season 2 of House. House is one of the best shows ever. The writing is amazing. It is clever and witty. I love it. Hugh Laurie is a fantastic actor. Yeah, my life has pretty much been a little something like this: go to school, watch House, go to work, watch House, go to bed, wake up, go to school, watch House, go to work, watch House, etc. Yeah. I just need season 1 now though. They didn't have it in which is why I got season 2. But, if you don't watch House you should start. Right now.

I have a choir concert today. It's really not all that exciting. I am looking forward to the concert next week, and Music in May. This concert really does get in the way. I am still kind of excited though because I love to perform.

Hmmm. What else is new? My spot is reserved in student housing at OCCI. I haven't even got a letter saying I was accepted into the school but I can live there...LOL. I am almost done with High School as well. I just have to finish up English 4b and complete Parenting. I'm hungry. I need something to eat....LOL. I am still waiting for my Pickle Pack shirt which makes me sad. I really want to wear it! Oh yeah! My mom is getting me the entire Harry Potter book set! YAY! I can't wait. I think it is going to be a going away present or something. It doesn't come out until the 18th of September though. :(

But yeah....I think that is all for now. I am gonna go eat and then watch me some more House!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.