
I greatly apologize for the lack of blogs. This past week has been pretty hectic with work and scrambling to get done with all my school work so that I could graduate, also my internet is being inherently stupid and is working very little.
But I got all my school work done and I am graduating this Wednesday. WOOT! That makes me happy. Though I don't really feel happy overall. Right now I know I should feel really happy but I just feel kind of "blah" and a little depressed.
The person that I REALLY like is moving away in a few days. It makes me sad. But yeah, lets not talk about that. It will only make me more depressed. LOL.
So I let my cousin in on the secret. I plan on letting a lot more in soon. Don't worry. If you don't know yet, you will soon. Most likely.
Oh Yeah! Tonight me and a few of my Senior friends got together and burned all of our school stuff that we didn't want or need. Including old backpacks, papers, textbooks, binders, etc. It was a blast. We roasted marshmallows and made S'mores from the fire. So yeah, I had a good time there. AND I played the crane machine game thingy at the Aumsville IGA today and got two, That's right! 2! stuffed animals on one try! I am a God. So yeah. That's it for now I guess. I am really bored though. I will probably watch a movie. My next blog will be on Thursday after Graduation and the All-night party. Maybe I will like post some pics along with it.
Worship Me.

No comments:
Post a Comment