
So I had my exit interview today. I was SO nervous, but I passed, thankfully. Mrs. Keifer, Mr. Ptacek, and Mr. Medlock were the interviewers there. They asked me a lot of questions and because my answers were to short and concise they kept asking me more, it was a vicious cycle. Mrs. Keifer even asked me like 5 questions about why I am a vegetarian!!! GEEZE!!! well...i got an 18/24 which is a lot lower than i wanted. I was looking for around 21 or 22. I guess that's what you get when you do nearly all the work needed for it the day before the interview itself. LOL. Then Mrs. Keifer was saying that i could go to a university with my SAT scores, and i was like(in my head of course)"No i couldnt because i do not have the minimum GPA needed." But yeah she was like trying to not get me to go to OCCI. Which i will. Mr. Medlock was the greatest though...he provided tons of comic relief to calm me down a bit and gave good advice telling me to cook a lot this summer, and more gormet things not pb and j.(during the interview he asked what the best recipe i ever made was and i told him pb and j...lol). Mr. Ptacek was just sort of there...he asked a few questions and then tried to intimidate me with his Steven Segal stare...lol...it didn't work...cuz i didnt really look at him...which is another reason i got marked down. Eye contact. that sucked. But yeah i am still glad that i passed no matter the score, now i only have to finish English 4-B and Parenting in order to Graduate! YAY!!! Hey! Guess What?? MCR concert in 13 days! Music in May and our Spring concert in Mt. Angel in 15 days. POTC:AWE in 16 days, Graduation in 28 days, Harry Potter and the DH in 72 days, and Harry Potter and the OOTP in 64 days. and i am actually posting regularly on this blog so far!

1 comment:
nice, you gotta make me a pb and j some time haha. i have no effing clue what those acronyms at the end of your blog stand for though...
Post a Comment