Friday, May 11, 2007

When crimson Regret and pain lie just beneath...

So. I just got home from work and I am pretty tired. My back was hurting all day. It really sucked. It was incredibly hot at work too! I was sweating almost the whole time. All-in-all work pretty much sucked today.

T
here is something I NEED to do, but I just can't find the courage to do it. I got so close yesterday; I was just one small button push away. Then I got really freaked out and abandoned my plan. I set a deadline for doing it, and I think that I might not make it. This is life altering stuff. I don't know if I can do it. I really just need help I think. Maybe some support. Who knows, I feel kind of confused at this point in my life. I know that none of you know what I am talking about but I don't care. I need to get some stuff out to help me think. I feel stretched thin these days. I have so much going on in coming months, it is scary. I barely get any sleep. I have to be at school early in the morning. I just need a long vacation. I think that Music in May will help a bit, and the whole week off of work. I really just feel like packing up and going to another country tomorrow if only I had the money.

Maybe I can do a "The Holiday" type house switch.
That would be pretty sweet.

I am DREADING work on Sunday.

Regret. Regret. Regret.

2 comments:

Nate said...

stretched thin and feeling like you need a vacation... you sound a lot like Bilbo Baggins, haha. I think you need to take a trip to Rivendell. Hope things get better

Unknown said...

OOOOOOOOH! What is it? Is it a pimple?!?!?!

(FLCL Reference)

Well here I am, at work, bored. So just do it already. Unless you shouldn't do it or you don't want to do it. If that's the case then you shouldn't do it. But you should.....Unless you shouldnt. I should shut up, shouldn't I? I should? SHOOOOOOOOULD!!!!!

-Dallas Edwards Dowdy