Tuesday, May 22, 2007
MCR
Well. here i am. I am standing in the incredibly long line @ the MCR concert. I am mobile blogging to pass the time. Seriously! Long is an understatement! I am so excited though. Even if i dont know anyone because my cousin bailed on me. Wow. the girls behind me wont shutup! They are so retarded. So if I get trampled during the concert i want u all to know that I died having fun. LOL. Geeze! It is hard to type all of this out on a cell phone! The good news today though is I found some one that i kind of like. Only kind of because we barely know each other. Hopefully this person feels the same way i do, but i dont know. well i think this will be all for now because my hands have gotten quite a workout from this. Next blog on Sunday! Be sure to check it out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment