Thursday, June 14, 2007

Stitches and Infatuations.

Ah. I had a wonderful day today. I attended Stitches for the first time. It was amazingly cool. I saw The Grand Atlantic, Sparrow Tree, the Nuns, and Beating Shintaro perform. There were so many cool people there the most cool was the person that I am greatly infatuated with, who for the sake of this blog will be called, "nameless." The music was great. My old work buddy is in one of the bands and they did really well.

Before I went to Stitches I explored all over downtown Salem with "nameless." We went shopping for a bit, ate, drank, and went to the riverfront park place thingy. We also watched all the drama at the bus station and visited lots of little stores. It was so fun.

"Nameless" is moving far away soon and it makes me very sad. A forewarning: I will probably be depressed starting in a few days. Eh...

I got my diploma today. It came in the mail. It wasn't that exciting.

I find that my life is pretty boring. I don't ever really do anything interesting or fun. There were people who couldn't believe that I had never been to Stitches before. I feel like I there is so much I could be doing, and want to do but none of my friends do anything of that sort and I am too shy to go alone. So I guess I will just continue to miss out on all the fun opportunities.

I guess that's all for now; writing this put me in a somber mood.

No comments: