Hey. How's it going? I have decided as of today to do only one scheduled blog per week. That will be posted every Sunday. However there will still be spontaneous blogs about whatever I feel when I feel the need to post them; no matter what day it is.
So today was my last day of work. It wasn't supposed to be but my boss didn't schedule me to work at all next week. That made me angry because I wanted the like, extra 40 bucks I would have made next week.
Oh well. I'm done with that place.
YAY! I'm happy because Mr. Fabulousity has internet access again! Now we can talk while he is in Canada.
I also decided I am getting my lip pierced, and maybe my eyebrow too. I have to wait until I am 18 though because my mom is mean.
But yeah. That's pretty exciting.
This is all for now. See you every Sunday!
-Brandizzle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment